Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, August 30, 2009

...product of the day...

love it. been looking for SOMETHING- some pillow- to help with my neck pain. i've had severe neck pain for years, and even seen a physical therapist for it. and i've tried all sorts of pillows (some cheap and some more expensive) hoping to find one that helped. i've even tested a few out at the sleep number store, but never made the commitment. as a long shot and with a mustard seed of faith, i grabbed this pillow from target last week. for 20 bucks i figured it was worth a try. since then- NO PAIN! so if you've got neck issues, try this out before you spend the big bucks. and by the way, this feels just like the sleep number pillow they were pushing on me for 100 bucks....

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Glad to know that the blogger tip helps!

BTW, I have this same pillow and I love it. I even travel with it 'cause I can't sleep without it anymore!!

Blessings on your new church!

David said...

My wife...same thing. That pillow has been around the world.

Caren said...

My Dad loves his! Even helped with his snoring!! Good stuff!