Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

... an explosion of the taste buds...

if you try ONE new recipe this year, may this be the one. a little warning-- it ain't weight watcher friendly by any stretch of the imagination. 
*BUT* they are to die for!  one recipe made 9 pans for me... GREAT gifts and great for the freezer for guests or lazy saturday mornings.
one more warning-- it's quite an ordeal to make these. lots of waiting, etc.  the entire process took me about four hours. BUT it made 9 pans and the taste was oh-so-fabulous so it was worth it!

here is the link to the recipe:

i check her blog daily, and have gotten several amazing recipes from her. i've tried a handful, and all were yummy. 


3 comments:

Cindy Hill said...

Hmm, I'll have to try these. I have tried a recipe from this blog and it was great! Plus, cinnamon rolls is one of my "pregnancy cravings". Nine pans? Maybe I shouldn't make them. My doctor may wonder what happened when I step on the scale!

steve and randel hambrick said...

cindy- pregnancy is the one time in life you can actually rationalize eating stuff like this in excess. go for it! :)

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I was actually lucky enough to be there when Randel made these.

worth every stinkin' calorie!

http://browneyedamazon.wordpress.com/