Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, January 6, 2008

...to my fellow bloggers...

ok, so a fellow blogger and friend (annie d) posted this idea on her blog yesterday which she stole from another blogger (the secret life of kat)... and i'm stealing it now. i think it's a great idea.  

if you read my blog then i would like to read your blog. (because i don't spend enough time already on the internet.)  AND i would like to post a link to yours. so comment below and i'll add you to my list on the right. 

we'll be a big happy blogging family :)

7 comments:

Mark Bell said...

Hi Randel-
You don't know me but I knew Steve at UGA WF. I got to your blog from Jason Chatraw's. Check mine out at markwbell.blogspot.com

Laura Lynn (Maffett) Bell

Laura said...

casamessina.blogspot.com is the home of Laura (Clark) and Carl Messina!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

hey you! add me!
http://anayelsi-browneyedgirl.blogspot.com/

steve and randel hambrick said...

done!!!

Cool Dad said...

we got here through Kat... maybe? Anyway, we're fans! I'm going to link to you guys as well.

WhitneyB said...

http://thebradburns.blogspot.com/

WhitneyB said...

awww! Was I already listed? sniff.(smile with tear) :o)