Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

...sending airplanes...

anna katherine has begun sending us notes at night after we tuck her into bed.  steve and i will be settling in on the couch, and all of the sudden a paper airplane will sail over the upstairs balcony onto the couch.  here is what we got a few nights ago...
first note:

we then thank her for the note and ask her to go to bed.  two minutes later:


again- thanks but time for bed! two minutes later:


well, at least she understands what she needs.... two minutes later:


ignore the grammatical error-- she got it correct on the first one!  ok, AK, GO TO BED!
last note:


HA!

11 comments:

mary katharine said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE it!!!

AtlantaMama said...

TOO FUNNY

Between You and Me said...

this made me smile.

hate it when they GET OUT OF THEIR BEDS...but this kind of makes it cuter.


:)

Unknown said...

So sweet! I love it!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

BAHAHAHAHA this made me laugh really hard.

she's fantastic :)

b l a h said...

hello. time to update.

Unknown said...

Whitby leaves me notes all the time. Today I found one in my bathroom drawer.
I finally clued in... Her love language is probably words of affirmation. I thought it was quality time (could be both).

I need to start hiding notes around the house for her.

Love you sister!

Between You and Me said...

new post please.

Unknown said...

OMG why aren't you writing?

You are a passionate writer. You love to express yourself.

Methinks you need some kind of creative suppository.

Go to a museum. Or to a landscaping store. Take a SARK book to the coffee shop.

Love you.

Unknown said...

If I could write you a letter and send it to you in the form of paper airplane it would say...

"Dear Randel,

update your blog woman!

love, Ana"

steve and randel hambrick said...

y'all are RELENTLESS.. i know i need to post again.. :( i'm the pits! i'll try ........