Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, May 1, 2009

OH. MY. WORD.

the private practice season finale was a nail biter! the last few minutes were killer, and i had a hard time relaxing to go to sleep.

thoughts about the episode:
Addison- get some discipline. and some morals for that matter.
Violet- loved that she picked Pete
Sam- finally the confession of love to Naomi
Naomi- chicken
Cooper- he's gonna HATE that he left violet's house before going in
Charlotte- grow a heart and look for another job
Crazy Psycho patient- there are no words

do we REALLY have to wait til next season to find out what happens with violet and the baby? argh!
anyone else watch this show? thoughts?

2 comments:

L said...

I watch occasionally, but have tried to resist getting sucked in since I already have 2 other shows. But I know enough to follow, and I saw the Pete-Violet make-out a couple weeks ago. I love Pete! And I'm so glad Sam professed his love to Naomi! Shoot - Now I am wishing I DVR'd this!

Matt and Sara Beth Stout said...

do we REALLY have to wait til next season to find out what happens with violet and the baby? argh!
anyone else watch this show? thoughts?
I just watched it on the DVR! Crazy and most upset that we don't know if Violet will be ok! And I will agree that Charlotte has no heart...no heart at all. she is very selfish! I am glad that Violet confessed her love to Pete and I hope she lives so they can be together. And Addison...really...again?!?! And I am glad that Dell got his daughter back! ok that is enough.