Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, November 12, 2007

...a full fledged scream...










i think it's been a while since i've let out a full blown scream. that is until today. steve and i have been working around the house the past several days, cleaning various areas that have been untouched for a while. as i was cleaning up the back porch this afternoon, i picked up a dead plant (yes i have a black thumb- no secret there.) i walked through my house on the way to the garage to dump the poor dead plant into the trash can, when out from under the plant leapt a slimy green frog onto my arm. i was shocked and stunned, and end up throwing the plant into the air and letting out a blood curdling scream. i had no idea what had landed on my arm, i just knew it was wet and unwanted. he looks so cute and sweet in this photo, but that amphibian scared the daylights out of me today. anna katherine and sara had quite a time with this entire event, and are thrilled to finally have something to put in their bug catcher house. (i promise to make them release him tomorrow.... but he deserves a little punishment for torturing me, don't you think??)

2 comments:

John Mitchell said...

i actually heard this scream ... and I live on the OTHER SIDE OF EARTH! also I'm recalling a memory about a plant+Ryan Kond=death in the Hambrick's house ... laughs

Thesupermanns said...

my baby is releasing the same blood curdling scream at the moment...so i need to digress already...but thats hillarious.....im sad i missed you guys at the Wesleyan retreat..cause i love yall.